Saturday, July 16, 2011

Quotables!!

DEFINITELY high time for another round of quotables!! It's been super long, and I bet ya'll are feeling serious withdrawls. We're pretty bad... heartless!
Or, as Sarah would say, "You're heartless. Totally. As in Without. A. Heart."

---

Sarah: You know (he)’s a pretty good pianist.
Hannah: Really?
S: No offense, but better than you even.
H: Wow, he must be pretty good!!

Abby: I wish I had a bruise.
Sarah: I’ll give you a bruise.

Hannah and Sarah are buying French fries for a snack, and they ask for two fountain waters to go with them…
Sarah: French fries are THAT much?!?! Well, we'll just pretend we paid for the water, too.

Roberta: Have you noticed in movies that people in love never finish their sentences?
Sarah: When I’m in love I’ll ALWAYS finish my sentences.

Abby [about to play a trick on Dad]: Oh he’ll scream! [thoughtfully] No… he won't scream. He's not a girl.

Sarah: Just exactly what are those chickens eating?
Mom: Oh, those little grass seed things that look like bugs...
S: They must have verrrry good eyesight. Well, when I get THAT close to the ground I don't see anything.

Mom: You probably just realized that your mom is human, haven't you?
Joe: Oh no, [weak laugh] I've known it for a LONG time.

Sarah: I hope I marry a guy with a long name so he won't call me "Mrs. Fill-in-the-blank."
Hannah: I think it's cute!
S: well yea I just don't want to be like Mr. and Mrs. Brown.
H: Only when he's... happy.
S: Yeah well, he might get too happy!

Sarah: During adjudication, I counted the disciples at least fifty times, and I swear about twenty times it came out there were only eleven.

Sarah [repeating a movie]: “You should call me ‘Papa,’ you know,” [looks over at Hannah] Well, YOU shouldn’t.

Watching the Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again...
Joe: That mule would not be able to follow them.
Roberta: How would you know? You've never been a mule!

4 comments:

Holly Catherine said...

Hahahaha! I really LOVE readin those!! My fave is Abby: I wish I had a bruise. Sarah: I'll give you a bruise! hahaha!!!

Christie said...

Hahahah my favorite is definitely the bruise one! Also, I dunno about your brothers, but I'm pretty sure mine have been mules before. heh heh. y'all's quotables are awesome.

Anonymous said...

A great dose of humor as I am trying to work out my teaching schedule for the fall! Urgggh! Thanks for the laugh! :)

Sandie said...

hahaha Christie!!