Friday, December 23, 2011

Shame & Disgrace

That's what this blog is!

I see that Sarah didn't post ONCE. Okay, y'all, you can't let her get away with that!! Flood her email, fill up her texts (phone number available on request, lol!), and just pester her in general until she posts. Just kidding... mostly.

But now that I'm home, I promise that things will get more interesting. I'll try to keep it regular... try, try. =) So check back... at least until the end of January, because that's when I go back to college and y'all are in Sarah's hands again!

Until then... well, I had to post at least ONE picture! And since my camera's broken (*sniff*) you'll have to put up with iPhone pictures. Which aren't *that* bad. Right? =)

Much love!
Hannah

Such beauty. *sigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPEE!!! This ol' blog is being revitalized! So glad!

(and I'll jump on the 'Sarah NEEDS to post' band wagon after you go back to school!)

Merry Christmas ya'll!....thinking of that awsome Christmas we spent togther in 2005! GREAT memories!! :)

Holly Catherine said...

Tsk tsk tsk Sarah! :D haha! (:

Roberta said...

barn looks like a toy, don't it?

Hannah said...

Toy?!