Monday, August 29, 2011

And of course we had to tour the horse barn. =)

This little dude was SO cute!! And had the prettiest horse eyes.

Oops, of course I meant the SECOND most pretty horse eyes... right, Flame? =)

Oh, and I forgot something! The fair parade. How could I? Sarah and her queen got to walk in it... how cool is that? Of course, Joe, Abby, and I got to drive/ride in the ambulance service's rescue truck.

Maybe even cooler than walking. Literally - it was pretty hot.

Since we in the ambulance were at the beginning of the parade, we got to hop out at the end of the route and watch the rest!

That's all for now, ya'll!! Come back soon!!!

Hugs!
Hannah...
for everyone
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!! I am SO excited for her!!! That is awesome! She will totoally LOVE it!

-Anna Rose