Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 2 - June 10, 2007

The 10th was a nice day for driving. We crossed the rest of Pennsylvania today. (It's a bigger state than you would think!) Once again, I (Joe) left the camera in the trailer and (again) forgot about taking pictures on the road. I wished I'd had it about 2 PM, when we went by a dumpster on the roadside which was being raided by four or five raccoons! They were making a real mess! Ü Later that afternoon, we rolled into our campsite at RV Village in Mercer, PA and what did we find? A YELLOW clip! So now you will get pics of a blue clip and a yellow clip! (And you won't have to worry about the blue clip being lonely) ha ha ha!



Western PA is beautiful!





The view from our campsite

After dinner we got a ball game going.
Hannah at bat.


Sunset thru the trees.

(Michael, sorry about the pics. I wish you was here to take some. I will learn though.) lol---Joe


3 comments:

RyanDE said...

Hey Joe!

Glad to see you're up and running. Nice pictures you got up! I'm looking forward to seeing more. Call me for updates on the JT400. The Luekens were eleminated but the Thomas's are still battling. From what I've heard this hunt is absolutely mind boggling cool!

See ya,
Ryan : )

EmilyE said...

Hi Pittelkows,
We appreciate every single picture you take and post Joe, esp. the ones of you all. No need to make apologies. We sure do miss you here.
Please give each other hugs from all of us.
Love,
Mrs. Eckerson
PS I'm sure your mind was on what it needed to be at the moments you thought you "forgot" the camera...

ShutterflyH said...

JOE; I told you NOT to put that awful picture of me batting on this blog, and you PROMISED! (jk!)
-Hannah