Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Training

Dad and Joe had some... (let me see if I can get this right...) extraction training on Saturday. (they are volunteer firefighters.) They practiced cutting open wrecked cars, etc. Don't worry - they were already wrecked to begin with!! Dad and Joe have all the details, but I have a few pictures, because we came to watch for a little while.

The boys are in the yellow helmets - Dad is on the left, and Joe is on the right.

The group.

When the boys came over to the parking lot for lunch, I snapped a few pictures of Dad (unbeknownst to him!!)

Black and White portrait art. My favorite!

Like my "specs"?


Hannah and Abby invite you back to the blog as soon as you can come! Have a nice week!

1 comment:

David G. and Family said...

Looks like a great hands on learning experience.

Was there an entry test for becoming a volunteer firemen?

DJ