Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chataqua 2010

Sunshine, fun rides, cotton candy, family time, and good music. Bright colors, friends, picnic dinners, and big grins. Yes, this sounds like a summer evening at Chataqua! For one weekend in July, a town near us seems to double in size as people come from miles around for great entertainment, a small (but fun) carnival, that sugary summertime food, huckleberry lemonade, and local arts and crafts.

And, this year, I took advice from Jessica Shae and pulled out my camera just to click. The result was a bunch of fun pictures that will remind me of an awesome evening spent with family and friends. Not every picture was perfect. But it's capturing the memories that really counts, so who cares? I didn't!

My wonderfully awesome family! (minus Joe... but he joined us later)

Don't we look like we have fun?!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Hey Sarah! Of course I remember y'all! I remember building forts in boxes at y'all's house, and swinging on your rope swing, which y'all gave to us when y'all moved and we still have! isn't it fun to reconnect with old friends? Now I'd love the lowdown on y'all's life... and here your blog is! what fun! :D

-Christie