Tuesday, December 7, 2010

O Christmas Tree

"Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!"
Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836

I thought ya'll might enjoy the pictures I'm just about to post on my blog of our Christmas Tree decorating party! It's a P family tradition with a long and glorious history. It's one of those traditions that a family has... you know the kind. Where the kids would mutiny if it didn't take place.

Anyway, that's the P family for you! Lots of traditions. It's what makes our house a home.

Christmas love and greetings from our home to yours!!

1 comment:

Connie Kee said...

Hello to you all,
I was going through some old emails and can you believe it...I found an email from you all with the blog address. So happy that I found it and you all! How is the P family and how are those blueberries coming? Great to have found you all. Love, Connie for the Kee's