Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hitting the Slopes

Otherwise entitled "Look Out Beloooooowwwww!!!"

Well, people, it's that time of year. Skiing Whooooopp! And snowboarding for those of us who think they are too cool for skiing. =)
.
Mom, Joe, Sarah, and I (Hannah) had ourselves a blast cutting up our local ski hill. If I wanted to make you all jealous I could say that we live 20 minutes away from skiing and that we also know all the special half-price days...
.
They say you learn something new every day, you know, and so I have learned that I was not born to be an Olympic skier. Cutting up the beginnger and intermediate slopes was begining to look easy... until I decided to let Sarah (the crazy good snowboarder) drag me up the advanced hill. Hmmm... you don't need to know the rest. All I can say is I'm very thankful that I didn't break my (or anyone else's) skeleton in any place!!
.
Okay, so here are the pictures. And please pardon the quality... they were all taken on a variety of cell phones and iPods. =)

3 comments:

Epiic said...

Ooohh, that looks like so much fun!!!!

A.P.

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a WONDERFUL time! So glad to know that you didn't break any limbs or other body parts! :)

Love,
Lulu

Maximillian said...

Sounds like fun, Hannah. :) I've yet to go either skiing or snowboarding, but maybe sometime.