Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quotables!!

Notable Quotables - December 2011
By the Pittelkows
Well.
Some of them, anyway. Joe didn't do much talking this month, I guess!

Dad:
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
Sarah: Yeah. A lot of the people can’t deal with the pressures of fame.
D: It’s never bothered me!!

Abby: Joe, put my hands together.

Hannah: Not now... later.
Sarah: What? Later?
H: Later.
S: Now?!

Sarah: I like these chips. They taste like July.

Hannah: I was benefiting the doubt.
Sarah: Don't doubt... the benefited!!!

Sarah: (stuffy British accent) I do not believe I deserve… (disgusted American accent) internet.

Hannah is singing in high voice outside when it's dark
Sarah: Stop it, you'll attract the coyotes!

Sarah: Oh, yeah? Was he a dweeb?
Hannah: No, he was engaged.

Sarah: When I cut Flame’s mane, I felt like I was cutting my first child's hair, ya know? I cried! I literally cried! I cried... I cried.

Mom’s getting ready to turn, and there’s another car approaching…
Mom: Don’t worry - I DO see this red truck but I'm gonna go anyway.
Sarah: Oh, it's a Dodge. It probably wouldn't be able to make it here in time anyways.

Sarah: *sarcastically* I just LOVE how they kill off perfectly healthy people in movies... just one after the other... chunk, chunk, chunk.

Roberta: WHY can't you be good for one second, Sarah?!?!?!?
Sarah: It's very hard... I find it strenuous on my health.

Sarah: Oh I like that app. It always sends me into stitches.
Abby: *totally serious* Where's stitches?!?
.
Hannah: I bet bees taste like soda. Fizzy, buzzy. I bet if soda could fly it would look like a bee.

AND! A special "guest" quotable from college...

Hannah: There’s a tailless cat running around campus.
Tyler: A tailless cat?
H: Yeah, like a cat without a tail.
T: I figured that’s what tailless meant.

yep. that's how they teach us intellectuals how to converse at college... hehe!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA!!!! A wonderful way to kick off the weekend....laughing!

Thanks for sharing these Hann!

Love ya!