Thursday, November 8, 2007

Oh, the Days Are Gone When Summer Sun...

Last Summer - For all of you who knows Robert Andrews, especially the folks at Heritage Christian Church, I recalled this event which I never took the time to post on our blog, The Andrews' Fourth of July Picnic. I found the CD of these pictures after a hunt of a few days (on Joe's dresser - who would have guessed?) and decided that, since the holidays are coming, and during the holidays, you're supposed to remember all the good things that happened to you (right?) I decided that, even though it is not good that I forgot, it's good that I remembered! So here are the pictures, everyone! Enjoy!


Dad and Abby on the swing in the Andrew's front yard.


Their house - I didn't know how many of you'd seen it, maybe it'll help you be more familiar with the Andrews, I don't know.


Mr. Andrews and Dad. They were so busy, that this is a one-of a kind picture, I couldn't make them hold still long enough to take it, barely!


Mom and Mrs. Andrews. Talk about busy...


Ah, yes - the annual softball game! I actually took the picture to let you all see what the area looked like - hope you don't mind a little bit of sports in your view. The field played on was Mr. Andrews' hay field!

No comments: