Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunday Outing and MORE!!!

Hello, blog readers, friends, family, and other people of all sorts!!!!!
I am so sorry that I haven't posted in so long!!! It was literally impossible to sign in for some reason... but it did it tonight for me for some reason!!! I hope you enjoy the following pictures and news... which include Sarah's birthday, a train ride, and some fun. Enjoy!!!
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!
Hugs,
Hannah

*
Last Sunday afternoon, we took an adventure all of the hour and a half over the mountains to Ione for the last scenic train ride of the season. It was so lovely and the colors were gorgeous! We were worried it would be cold in the open air train car, but it was so wonderful and the weather was perfect!!! I took about 248 pictures... I think... and so I sorted through them to bring you about 10 or 15. =)
_A stop in Tiger to visit the historical Store and Museam.

The engine of our train. Aren't the colors of autumn gorgeous?

Goin' into a tunnel!


Hellooooo....


Three lovely passengers!

1 comment:

David G. and Family said...

Hay Hannah!
Chaplain G here taking a break from studies and enjoying your photo-jounalism... I grabbed the picture of the sun coming through some stalks of grain; ah... a new screensaver for me :-} Also, I downloaded the ALERT booklet and sent it off to DJ to see Joe. Greetings to your Mum and Dad.
God bless and keep you, Chaplain G+