Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update on Joe

Hello, everyone!
*
Thanks so much for your prayers for Joe! We the first call from him Saturday morning and he seems to be doing very well. He says that it's not so much the physical part of the stress as it is the mental and emotional. Keep those prayers going! He is doing fine pretty much everywhere. ALERT still hasn't posted on their blog... (http://www.alertacademy.com/alert/blog/) ...but I will let you know if they do. You can email me if you would like Joe's email address... I don't know how many of you I sent it to. :-)
*
Your usual author,
Hannah
*
P.S. I will post pictures of Sarah's birthday as soon as I can figure out how to attach my camera to Dad's laptop or fix the problem our family computer is currently having on Blogger. (any advice on the subject would be most appreciated! I can look at any blog I want, just if I go to log on or read comments, it comes up with the "page cannot be displayed" nonsense. I've tried all the suggestions!) Thank you for your patience!!
*
Hannah

No comments: