Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Snow!!

Hello, everyone!
*
Here I am with some pictures of the first snow (a very exciting event!) Unfortunately, all I have is "art"... because there's a very round-about way of posting to this blog. You see, our family PC won't let me sign in to blogger (I get the old "cannot find server" deal) and so I have to use Dad's laptop. Problem is, all my pictures are on the family PC! So I have to take each picture and email it to our hotmail, so I can save the picture to Dad's folders, so I can post here... ugh! I'm sorry that it takes me so long!! I will have some action shots of the first snow stuff as soon as I can. :-)
*
Thanks for your patience, and in the meanwhile, enjoy these art photos!
*
Your photographer,
Hannah

I think this is a balsam tree... I'm not sure. Some kind of pine!


Aren't these weeds cool!?

I just thought that this was SO pretty.

Snow on fence... more typical art. :-)

This is a really pretty bush, the leaves of which turn red in the autumn and look so cool with snow on them! (every time I see these, I remember those red bushes in Newport, don't you, Lindsay? I'm not sure if they're the same or not. ;-)
*
Come back again soon!! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I sure do remember those stunning bushes in Newport! We have one of those in our yard and I often think of you girls when I see it......especially of that bike ride we took that really cold fall day out to Brenton Point and on the way back into Fort Adams you, Berta and I stopped to pick up the gorgeous leaves that had fallen off those bushes! Here we call the it a "Burning Bush" but not sure if that is the correct name?

Love, Lindsay

David G. and Family said...

Hannah:
GREAT fence post picture!
I replaced my map of Solomon Islands, where I'm going on a class trip in May, w/ the fence post.
Greetings to your family and Welcome Home to Joe!
Chaplain G+

Roberta said...

Lindsay, I still have those leaves! I pressed them, and they turned a even darker red. They are a wonderful reminder of the "Newport days" and you to!!

Love, Berta