Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Full Moon

There is really nothing going on at the moment... so I'm kind of at a loss for what to post pictures of! I do have some exciting news... Abby will be turning 7 on February 16! She's very excited (of course...) and I think I can promise you some pictures of that event. Ü
But for now, here are some photos that I took of the moon. It was really full a few nights ago, so I got these pictures. Of course, my camera's just a little digital one, so they're not the best - but they're my very first moon shots and I'm rather proud of them! I hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great day!

The moon behind some trees. I think the silhouettes of the trees had a really cool effect.



That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by, and we hope you come back to visit us as soon as you can!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hannah:
Sorry been away for a while... studies are keeping me VERY BUSY. Anyhow... I made it to your blog this evening. GREAT new photos, especially: Moon w/ tree branches in the foreground, close-up of the clothes pins on the door clasp, and panoramic of the property. Of course the ones of Abi are delightful in total. Stay well and greetings to your folks.
Blessings,
chaplain g+