Friday, June 12, 2009

Randomness

This was just supposed to be a lovely picture, but since I know that one of the girls is going to say something about it once... (*ahem*) I might as well just tell you all now and get it over with, because you'll most likely hear a wild, dramatized version of a very simple story...

Yes, this is the exact spot that I, unintentionally, mind you, ran into the wire fence with my bicycle and scraped up my arm. I didn't know that Joe was done with the fencing for this part of the pasture, and so, since I'd ridden over it many times before, I wasn't bothering to look for any fence. Hence, looking over my shoulder at Sarah was a grave mistake. Thankfully, my left arm was a little scratched, bruised, and swollen, but other than that, I'm totally fine!!! :)

Yes, I DO wear the right prescription glasses. :)

Yummy-ness.



A lovely Iris.

And again....

No comments: