Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ERT Miami Dive Trip

And I just realized that I posted all of these in reverse order... oh, well... just forget it... anyway...

These are the pictures from the ALERT ERT dive trip to Miami, FL! Unfortunately, I think this was back in August... so these are a little late. But I hope you enjoy the pics all the same! It'll give you an idea of what Joe was doing down there.

He didn't get to dive too much on this trip because of the staph infection he had on his knee. But he did get to dive for few days towards the end of the trip, which he really enjoyed!!

My Aunt and Uncle, who live about an hour north of Miami (I think..) drove down one Saturday and took Joe sightseeing! I believe this is Miami beach... "no kidding," right? What else would it be? :D
Strolling along...

This lovely sunset picture ought to be at the END of this post.. oh, well, it doesn't really matter, does it?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sunset picture is just beautiful!!!