Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Floridian horse. Hmmm, that's one thing you don't ever think about very much. Horses in Florida? Well, I guess they have them! Wonder if they like the heat...
Palms... aren't they graceful? That's why I like palm trees.

For the interest of all you history bugs out there... =) This was on this airplane below. Cool, isn't it? To add to it's coolness, it was dedicated on March 4, 1994... exactly one year after I was born!!

Isn't it a neat plane? I'd like to fly one! Unfortunately, besides the fact that I'm not totally serious... my eyesight isn't good enough... oh, well. I'd rather be a music teacher, anyway! :)


1 comment:

David G. and Family said...

I did not know about Captain Madden. Bravo Zulu to him, because of him and men like him we are free.

David (DJ)