Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Not Too Much [the random life of us]

No doubt you've noticed that we haven't been hanging around computers too much these days. It's not that we haven't been doing anything... Summer is here!! Warm sunlight, gentle breezes, and clear skies mean grass to cut, calves to have, flowers to grow, and things to be fixed. I have done quite a bit of photography recently, as I'm taking part in a creative exercise... more details on my blog, if you wish. I've just been slack in posting them all...

So I hope you enjoy the pictures... and since I'm on Dad's laptop, I don't have very many here. I'll post again later once I get on the family computer. Later. =) It's too nice outside to sit in here any longer, so... goodbye!! Hugs!!

Me!

I think it get more and more random as this blogging life goes on. It's really easy.

We couldn't wait for our own strawberries any longer... we had to give in and buy a few!! Any day now...

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

David G. and Family said...

Beautiful sky photo, is that taken near your house?

Anonymous said...

Well, that's actually about 45 minutes from our place. But that's pretty much what our area looks like!!