Monday, May 14, 2012

Hannah's BACK!!

I guess I could technically have said "I'm back," since I'm the one writing this. But I thought y'all might get... confused. 

But at any rate, yes! I am back, and this blog WILL see some action! I see that Sarah.. *ahem, ahem*... yeah. You guys didn't pester her enough!! Emails, texts, comments... she needs a leeetle encouragement! haha! =)

Summer is starting... life is picking up the pace, and, well, so is blogging. Head over to my blog to see what I've been up to at college. And stick around here to see what adventures the Pittelkows have this summer! =)

Much love!
Hannah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIPEE!!!!! YIPEE!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!! Let the celebration begin!

Looking forward to you documenting what is going on in the 'World of P's' this summer!

Miss you all!