Sunday, May 20, 2012

Words of Wisdom - Spring 2012


HIGH time for another round of... QUOTABLES!! 
So here's a collection from Spring 2012... our Pittelkow genius being revealed to the world. I hope it makes your day. =) 

...

Mr. S: I see that your personality comes out very well in the way you write.
Hannah: Yes, sir. I’m afraid it does.

Hannah: I hate to bring up fire extinguishers at the moment, because, well, fire extinguishers are not very romantic.

Tyler: It’s better than drinking milk with your tomatoes.
Hannah: Tyler, much of what you say makes no sense.
Anna Grace: I like your shirt, though!

Hannah: I know where Croatia is! I took geometry!

Sarah: Even if I’m not funny, I’m still funny.

Hannah: That was a quotable. I have a whole collection for you.
Sarah: Yeah, I have a collectible.

At the dinner table, there’s a discussion going on about how much blue paint Mom and Hannah bought for the bathroom ceiling…
Dad: Why’d you get so much?
Mom (teasing): Oh, we thought we’d paint all the ceilings in the house blue.
Roberta: Blue stripes.
Hannah: Yeah! Even your study.
R: and the porch!
M: It keeps the wasps from building nests. They think the ceiling is the sky.
Sarah: Wouldn’t it be easy for them to figure it out? I can just see the little wasp now. “Is that the sky?” Flies up. “No, THAT’S the sky.” Flies down. Flies up. Flies down.
H: No, all the wasp has to do is fly up to the ceiling and **bonk**. And the poor wasp has a little bloody nose and he’s all like, “Oh. That’s the ceiling.”

Tyler: I’m so tired, I think I might stay awake.

Sarah: It sounds like you're talking to a guy.
Roberta: Why?
S: Because you're talking really slow and that's what you have to do when you're trying to explain something to a guy.

Tyler (wailing): Hannah, what gonna happen to me?!?
Hannah (matter-of-factly): You're going to be okay.
Tyler: Oh.

Abby: Hannah, look on these flowers. It says on the tag "this is not a toy." and look, in Spanish. "this is not a jugete."
Hannah: Lemme see. Yep. "este no es en jugete"
A: You read Spanish??
H: Yeah. It says "this is not a toy."

Roberta: (mournfully) we were so much more organized this year.

Hannah: Goodnight, pistachio.
Sarah: Goodnight... walnut.
H: I like walnuts. I don't like... pistachios.

Sarah: Abby? Do you want to walk on my back?
Abby: Where?
S: On my back.

Sarah (singing): “Goin’ courtin’, goin’ courtin’...” I was talking to L. about that movie…
Roberta (cutting in): Oh, that is NOT a good idea.
Hannah: Oh, come on. He wasn’t THAT bad. He didn’t swoop in and steal, like, seven girls in one night.
S: No. He did worse. He got ONE girl in less than an hour.

Sarah(pointing to Joe's ice tea): May I have a taste of that ?? I'll give you a taste of my... water... *hopeful smile*

Abby: I feel stupid!
Sarah: You look stupid.

Roberta [trying on some big Umka boots]: It looks like my feet for a fur swim.

Tyler: What? It's not in the dictionary!?
Ariane: It’s spelled “…l-l. that comes after …l-a.”
Hannah: Yeah, Tyler, didn’t your mom teach you how to use a dictionary?
T: Well… she didn’t… mention…
H: She didn’t mention that it was in alphabetical order?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so funny! Thanks for sharing! Keep these comin' all summer....this is a favorite bloggie series that ya'll have! :)

Though posts with pictures are right up there too! :)

Dakota Nicole said...

Haha, love it Hannah! Will I get to see you again before you go back to Flordia!?

Maximillian said...

Haha, some of these are great! It might be amusing in a way, but I kind of groaned when I saw the one by Sarah about talking slowly to guys. :P

Maximillian said...

And I agree; keep these coming! :)