Monday, June 25, 2012

Confabulations of Candidness and Wit

In OTHER words... QUOTABLES!!

for your enjoyment -- original, organic hilarity... made fresh on the farm every day.
much love!
from us.

---

Hannah: Oh, that character is gonna turn out crooked.
Sarah: Yeah, he has a dark past, I can tell.
H: Yeah. And dark hair.
**disclaimer... Hannah has decided... it doesn't matter... what color hair you have... Mr. Tulkinghorn (Bleak House) is a blond... Ian (National Treasure)... the list goes on.

Roberta: How do they set a kid’s bone when it’s broken like that?
Sarah: The same way they do a human’s…

Sarah: I’m waiting for a tall, brown-eyed, blonde surfer dude.
Hannah: Oh, he’s blond.
S: Yeah, but he’s not tall or brown-eyed.
H: Gotta take what you can get!
S: I don’t have to get it, so why should I take it?

Sarah: How can you be a jerk while playing Monopoly?

Hannah: Guys, we are so… sooo…
Natalie: We’re so AWESOME!
H: Well. I WAS going to say “blessed.”
N: So humble.

Hannah: Dude, why are you slowing down? There’s no train coming!
Sarah: He’s just pretending to be a school bus.

Hannah's smoking up the kitchen with a hot skillet…
Mom: You better plan on helping paint the kitchen!
Hannah: I do, I do, I do!
Sarah: This ain't no wedding here, Hannah.

Mom: Dad hasn't gotten as many offers from [that company] this year and —
S: *looking at dad who's drinking out of the company's mug* AAANNDDD... Your still drinking out of their mug?!?!

Tyler: Well, I doubt your family is all sane.
Hannah: What’s THAT supposed to mean?!
T: Well, I doubt you’d all be as much fun as you are if you were all sane.
H: You doubt too much.

*referring to Hannah and Roberta*
Sarah: wow dodo birds are obviously NOT extinct!

Hannah: Hey, did you win?
K----: No, we were playing softball.
H: So you lost.
K: We didn’t lose.
H: But you didn’t win.
K: Yes, but I didn’t run.
H: I said “did you WIN,” not “did you RUN.”
K: Oh. Well, we won AND I didn’t run.
H: So YOU didn’t run but someone ran.
K: Well, obviously! We WON, didn’t we?
H: I’m not sure anymore.

Sarah: Don't eat that chili - it's too spicy!
Joe: Whooooo, boy!! That is kinda hot!
S: Really Joe... you don't have to eat it. There's no girls outside of the family around to impress.

Dad: where's Sarah?
Roberta: in the shower.
D: Sarah what are you doing in there?
S: I'm taking a shower?!?!

When Prince Albert gets a letter in The Young Victoria….
S: To “Your Serene Highness”?!?! If I were him I'd be like "Albert, Albert, it's Albert!"

1 comment:

Allix Ruby said...

the last three are my absolute favorite. :D