Sunday, June 10, 2012

Joe's Graduation // Part Two

This post has less to do with Joe's graduation and more to do with random Texasness, but since I called the prequel "Joe's Graduation Part One" this obviously had to be Part Two. Yes? Yes. Glad we got that settled. =)

Oh, and as a side note... Joe's finishing up his last few days of testing and stuff this week. I don't know if I mentioned that the paramedics had a few weeks of work left after graduation... but they did. And so we headed home and left him to wrap things up at school. Their huge national tests and stuff are sometime this week, so if you could pray for him and his class, that would be great!!

Texas already had loads of berries... cherries... oh, it was amazingly HOT.

And the peaches by the box made me feel like I was in Georgia!

The plum trees at the orchard.

What orchard? Glad you asked...

No comments: