Sunday, August 9, 2009

High Angle Rescue

A few weeks ago, the men learned about High Angle Rescue. I already put some of the pictures on here (the ones found on the ALERT training blog) but here are some more that were sent to us from Joe. =) They include more of him, as some of his buddies were kind enough to take some snapshots of his activities. =)
So without further ado... here are the pictures - notice that they are in no particular order... =)

Joe's art... high angle rescue does make very good art, doesn't it? I think the silhouettes are the coolest.

I'm not exactly sure what they are doing here... but I believe this was after they got their "victim" onto the ground. I think they had to move him so far... to somewhere where he could "get taken care of." Wink, wink.

Joe and teammate.

Once more, my artistic brother proves that high angle rescue is a very interesting subject for the photographer!

Practicing.

No comments: