Tuesday, August 18, 2009

To the Coast!!

Hey, all!! I've finally narrowed my selection of photos from our trip from 558 to about thirty. =) So here they are! I hope you enjoy the post and pictures. Have a great day!

Our first stop was at Cascadian Farms - part of the large organic corporation that sells organic products nationwide. We love to stop at their cute little blueberry farm here to enjoy the gardens and get a blueberry treat!!

So many pretty faces! (both flowery and little girl-ish!)

I really like these flowers - they were so pretty! Did you know that they get echinatia out of thes flowers, which are called coneflowers? Echinatia is a medicinal herb that strengthens immune systems. (among other things.)

Roberta smiles. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! looks like you all had fun!

Holly said...

Looks like loads of fun!