Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Question

Hey, readers!!
.
Since January is the quietest month on a farm (ha!), not much has been up around here.
.
Mom and Dad just returned home after two weeks in California. (yes, you read that correctly, us kids were left in charge of everything here. no... nothing exploded - not even any flames, and little blood. very little excitement) So I'll have some pictures of that up soon. Because you're probably bored to death. Right?
.
Right-o.
.
So we're going to spice things up. I mean all that's happening around here is a January thaw. Definitely the "awfullest" season on a farm. And yes, I'm arguing for making the January thaw officially the fifth season. Because it's so dreadful it cannot be classed with the beautiful white winter or the magic (albeit muddy) spring.
.
You're right again - I'm rambling.
.
No, I won't ramble forever. I will get to the point.
.
Which is this.
.
What can we do differently on this blog?
.
The obvious first answer would be "post more." And while I do want to hear if you want more posts... um... say something else besides that. Please. Because I already know you want more posts, and I will try to do something about it.
.
But I was especially thinking of the navbar... the list of pages underneath the header. Call it what you like - but it's my personal opinion that there aren't enough pages on this blog, so that page list is kind of lacking.
.
So what should we make another page on? Two pages? What do you want to see? Because we blog for you, dear readers.
.
Okay. And we blog a little for ourselves... just so we can look back and laugh at the silly thing we said years ago.
.
*ahem* that is as may be!
.
So... what do you want to see? Anything new? New pages? New... pictures? New something?
.
Help!!
.

Oh yes... here's a picture for your week! =)

Hugs!
Hannah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay here are some random thoughts....

-a day in the life of the P family or you could do individual posts for each of your days (with pictures of course) :)

-Scripture passages
-Encouraging quotes
-Funny farm stories or 'only in a small town story'
-family traditions (holidays or birthdays...I know a couple of gals who have them coming up!)

Hope this helps! Love you lots!
Your ever faithful blog reader!
Lulu

Hannah said...

Awesome ideas, Linds!!! I should make you some kind of honorary blog author... I LOVE them all!! We'll have to take action right away. Thanks a ton, girl!! =) Love ya!