Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sheeps?!

We have a neighbor who asked us if we could take care of her sheep for a couple of weeks. So, Dad and some of our friends spent five hours yesterday chasing the sheep around in the two-foot snow (Ü) and now they are living in our barn. (The sheep, not Dad and our friends!!)
Mom took a few pictures of the sheep - the lighting wasn't the best, so they're kind of blurry. But at least you get an idea!!
Usually, I wouldn't be posting at this time on a Sunday morning, but, unfortunately, some of us Ps are sick and so we all stayed home. :-(
Have a great day!!
Hannah

Three "sheeps."
_
Look at all that wool!!

All five of the girls. (I don't know if they have names or not... Ü)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! What adventures you P's have! :-) Hope you have fun with them and they don't cause too much trouble!

Hope all the sickies are feeling better soon....we did the same thing today! Family worship at home!

Love,
Lulu

Anonymous said...

Those sheep remind me of the sheep verses in the Bible.

Here is one

John 10:11-15

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

13The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Roberta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roberta said...

There are Miracles and there are Sheeps.

- from the book, Our Only May Amelia.