Thursday, January 15, 2009

Abby's Photo Shoot

Hello, all!!!
It has been a little bit since I've posted. If you'll look back at the archives for this time last year, you'll notice that there wasn't much going on... well... that's the same for this year. I did have a "photo shoot" with Abigail this afternoon and we came up with these photos. Hope you enjoy, and have a great day!!
Hugs,
Hannah

Sisters!

Giggles!
Sweetness.

Talk about "laughing out loud!"

Very pretty.
Looks like a Christmas Card front, doesn't it?

Playing with photo-editing... Ü

I LOVE this picture.

That's all for now - I hope you come back to visit us again soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I definatly love the second to last picture....it is a face I remember Abby "doing" all the time when we were together! What a growing up young lady!

Love you guys,
Lulu

Emily said...

Hannah! Wow, those are such great pictures! You're a great photographer. Abby is growing into a beautiful girl. My mum and I love the 5th one, the one of her looking away. Very cute! :)

We miss you guys!