Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Latest Addition

Hello everyone!!~
I thought it was about time I let ya'll know that I (Sarah) got a horse!! I got her June 30th so I've had her for quite a while. Here are some pictures of her - they aren't the best so I will be posting some better ones later. =)
~
Have a great day!
Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this somewhere and I thought it was kind of cute. It's called "Ten Requests from Your Horse."
~
1. I wish to be with you all the days of my life. Separation from you is painful for me.
~
2. Give me time to understand what you wish from me. I love you, please be patient. I am trying my best.
~
3. Trust in me as I trust in you.
~
4. Don't be angry with me, I love you and need you. You are all I have.
~
5. Talk with me; tell me your dreams and hopes. I want to be there as they come true. I will never leave you.
~
6. Treat me with respect so I can honor you.
~
7. I am so sensitive; a small fly can upset me so! Please never strike me. I am here to serve you. I love you.
~
8. If I act out of character, please try to find out if something is hurting me or if I have a reason. I am never "bad" without good reason.
~
9. Take care of me when I am old, you have been my life. I will need you more as aches and pains begin.
~
10. Be with me as I take my last journey. Please be brave and strong for me as I was for you in my youth. Allow me my dignity. Hold my head and tell me of the wondrous place I will go to await you. I love you and I will wait for you. When your time finally comes...I would be honored to carry you into Heaven my trusted friend.
~
- Your Horse
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A little bit about her:
Name: Flame
Age: 8 years
Breed: Quarter Horse
~~

The view of her from the side. She is a little more filled out and healthy looking now.

Haltering her. I'm not quite sure why I am smiling... =)

She looks all mad here but she really isn't. I'm just having her back up fast.

Me and her. I don't look so good because I had just gotten over the stomach flu. Sorry! I hope to get a better picture and her and me soon. =)

3 comments:

Holly Catherine said...

AWWW!! How CUTE! Wow! You look so cute, I would have never guessed you were getting over the flu!! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures Sarah! I'm so glad to finally see you two together! From what I've "heard" you are enjoying her lots!

♥Linds

Roberta said...

Awww...you guys looks so cute. The pictures don't do her justice, do they? She's so sweet. Loves to you both :D