Monday, December 15, 2008

Blizzard or Not

Well, the blizzard didn't really turn out to be too much of a "blizzard" - and the expected snow didn't come. Instead of one to two feet, we got about three to four inches. At least it covered the ground! Ü I have a few pictures from after the snowfall. Unfortunately, my camera's battery died and I had to come back in to get it recharged and all, and after you've untangled yourself from all your layers of scarfs, jackets, gloves, hats, etc... you don't really want to get it all on again to go outside! Ü
---
So I hope you enjoy the pictures!!
Hannah

Cutie in a new hat.
-
Playing with a very cooperative subject... and my new photo-editing software!

More art.

Huh?

The beautiful barn with a beautiful new wreath!

An up-close. (Mom and Joe made this wreath, by the way! Isn't it pretty!?)

Snow on the birdhouse. Not the best photo... Ü
---
Come back to visit us again really soon!!

2 comments:

Eckerson Family said...

What beautiful photos! And what a gorgeous wreath Leslie and Joe. Your blog makes me feel like we have visited and I've gotten to come right in to your cozy home. Thank-you for this labor of love.
Mrs. Eckerson

Anonymous said...

Great dog picture, the dog looks like it is guarding some thing. It reminded me of Nehemiah and how he guarded Jerusalem and its wall.