Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A (Very) Belated Dinner

Well, good morning, everyone!!
*
This morning, I have for you some pictures of a very belated event - Joe's Graduation Dinner! (well, it wasn't so much our fault, he ran off to Texas this fall, so we couldn't very well do it without him... :-0 ). About a week and a half ago, the whole family took Joe out to dinner at Rancho Chico - the best Mexican food in town. (When any one of you comes to visit, remind us to take you there!)
*
Believe it or not (and you probably won't believe it) but I only got a few pictures, three of which were salvageable. It was rather dark in the restaurant and my camera doesn't like low light, so every picture had to have flash. Well, that gets embarrassing when everyone in the restaurant looks at you because your camera just made a really bright light and interrupted their dinner... so... what could I do? The only picture I got of Joe was one where there were other people in the picture (ahem...) making faces. (of course!)
*
So, even though this was Joe's graduation dinner, there are no pictures of him at all! Well... I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures all the same!!
*
Your usual poster and photographer,
Hannah

Yummy, yum, yum - warm tortilla chips!


Yes, can you believe it? I actually handed over my camera for once!

Isn't that sweet?
*
I will be posting pictures later of Dad's birthday celebration and our Christmas piano recital, so check back later for more updates!

No comments: