Monday, December 1, 2008

Roberta and the piles (and piles, and piles, and piles.... etc.) of dishes - well, what do you expect? There were 25 people! :-)


Joe (Very, very imaginative, I'm sure. Aren't I always saying that?)

Feet!

Abby! (I know this is a red-eyed photo, but since I'm on Dad's laptop and all my photo editing software is on the family PC, I can't do anything about it at the moment! :-)

And now I'll leave you with the "Hannah-Sarah Picture of the Event!"
*
So, how did you celebrate Thanksgiving? :-)
*
Have a splendid day and come back to visit us again real soon!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow Hann! Those are great pictures of Thanksgiving!!! :) What fun to see them and also remember previous Thanksgivings with the P family.

Great picture of you and Roberta. haha. Hard to believe how grown up you all are!

Love ya!! And I promise an update on our blog as soon as finals are completed.