Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Festive Yuletide

Hello, all!
---
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did! I've got a couple of posts with pictures of our celebration. Hope you enjoy them! I probably won't be posting again till after the new year, so if you don't hear from me before 2009 - I'll see you next year!!
---
Have a great day, and thanks for visiting!!
---
P.S. I just had to tell you that I was going to name this post "A Merry Christmas" but everyone says Merry Christmas - so I went onto an online thesaurus and looked up synonyms for "merry" and "Christmas." So... that's where I got it!! Ü
---
Abby and Mom, all dressed and ready for the Christmas Eve service at a local church. It was a good thing Joe called to get the time of the service, however... because we discovered that it had been cancelled due to stormy weather!!! But, we did have a great time at home, eating our Christmas Eve dinner in our fancy and festive Christmas church clothes! Ü

After a while, a certain someone came began hanging a spoon on their nose. (cough - we won't say who...) That turned our Christmas Eve into a spoon-hanging competition!!

(Yes, we know we're a little weird...)

Competition. Ü

All seriousness.

The beginnings of... Christmas morning...

No comments: